Tuesday 14 February 2012

PSY-WAR WAKE UP!

Just for once switch off your TV and watch some documentaries that will never ever reach your box.
You are being drawn into wars and even participate by the highly professional use of the worlds best PR and advertising firms. Sold to you like McDonald's and we gobble it all up.


You might be happier NOT to buy into war, then as they sell you 'you'll be happier to join'.

A nationalist should only be occupied with the running of their nation, not other nations.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete